Thanks for your interest in writing for WebRecourse! We love connecting with writers that have something interesting and inspiring to say to our audience. Our target audience is bloggers and small business owners. If you’d like to publish a guest post, please spend some time and read through our guidelines and requirements.
Topics We Cover
This section is important. Here’s a list of topics that will work for our audience. You can write anything related to the topics given below. You can also take a look through our archives to figure out which topics have already been covered.
- Creating A Website (Tutorials, Resources)
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- WordPress (Themes, Plugins, Tutorials)
- Blogging (Tutorials, Resources)
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, Email Marketing)
- Web Analytics (Tutorials, Resources)
- E-Commerce Website (Tutorials, Resources)
- Infographics (Related to any of the topics given above)
Important Guidelines – How to write for WebRecourse?
Please Note: Please find below the guidelines, It’s general guidelines for writing and contributing to WebRecourse. We’d love to talk to you about writing for us, but we have to be honest that we’re pretty picky. We expect high-quality content because that is what our readers demand.
- Content / Article must be unique and should not be published anywhere else.
- Content of the article must have at least 2000 words. (.doc or .docx file).
- Infographics can have at least 1000 words about Infographic + Infographic.
- Use images in the content, as images speak more than the words (Attribute images if required). Also, you can embed YouTube videos
- The article should be SEO friendly (No worries, if you are not good at SEO! We will help).
- There should be a featured image of size (width: 1200px, height: 675px).
- All outbound links in the article body will be marked nofollow (with some exception).
- Outbound links should be linked to blog posts to complement the article.
- Outbound links should not be linked to a promotional, products or services page.
- All external links to promotional, products or services pages will be removed.
- Affiliate links are not allowed and will be removed (Also, we may add our own affiliate link, as that is how we monetize this blog).
- One link to your own website is allowed in the author bio (dofollow / nofollow).
How to submit an article to WebRecourse
You need to send in a ZIP file (Contains: Article in a .doc file (along with author bio) + All Images + Featured Image width: 1200px, height: 675px) to our email at [email protected].
Also, as we need to create your user account, we need your full name, email address (must be registered at Gravatar.com).
We simply reject the articles which do not have all the info’s as given above and rejected articles will not get any reply from our side (we apologize for this, read the above details carefully).
Following Terms & Conditions Applied
- WebRecourse reserves the right to reject your article that does not meet our standards either in writing style, organization, or content. If your article is not published, we will inform you via email.
- WebRecourse reserves the right to modify your article (For SEO or for any other reason) if needed, all modification will be informed to you via email.
- WebRecourse may include one or more internal/external links (affiliate link as well) within your article.
- Our authors retain ownership of their work. However, any content published on WebRecourse will be covered by the Creative Commons Attribution – 3.0 license. This allows us to publish your work for commercial/non-commercial purposes as long as we credit you as the author.
- By submitting a post, you grant permission to WebRecourse, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- Articles once published on WebRecourse cannot be published anywhere else without our permission. Of course, article authors are allowed to publish the excerpt of the article to their own website and link back to the original article on WebRecourse.
For any further query, email at [email protected].