Currently, we are only accepting sponsored (Paid) Guest Posting on our website WebRecourse.com (We do not accept free guest posting now).
If you’d like to publish a sponsored guest post on our website, please spend some time and read through our guidelines and requirements. We have to be honest that we’re pretty picky, we expect high-quality content because that is what our readers demand. You have to make the payment only after your article is approved.
Topics We Cover
This section is important. Here’s a list of topics or categories that will work for our audience. We accept the sponsored guest post in these categories only. Also, we not post the article that we have already posted here on WebRecourse.com.
- Creating A Website (Tutorials, Resources)
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- WordPress (Themes, Plugins, Tutorials)
- Blogging (Tutorials, Resources)
- Hosting (Reviews, Guidelines, Resources)
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, Email Marketing)
- Web Analytics (Tutorials, Resources)
- E-Commerce Website (Tutorials, Resources)
- Infographics (Related to any of the topics given above)
- The article must be unique and should not be published anywhere else. The content of the article must have at least 3000 words (.docx file). Infographics can have at least 1500 words about Infographic + Infographic.
- The article should be SEO friendly and targeted towards a specific keyword. You need to check your article with Yoast SEO or Rank Math Plugin (we use Rank Math), it should be optimized properly.
- Use (4-5) images in the content, as images speak more than the words (attribute images if required). We create the featured image for the post, as we have a specific design for the featured images.
One (dofollow) outward link to your website is allowed along with 3-4 relevant high authority website links. Anchor keyword can be used in one of the following forms (it should be an exact link, don’t use short links):
+ You can check out “name of the website”; or
+ Visit here, click here, visit this site, follow this site, and something related…
- Affiliate links are not allowed and will be removed (Also, we may add our own affiliate link, as that is how we monetize this blog). Also, there should be a few internal links to the posts already published on our website.
Pricing For Sponsored Guest Post
One Guest Post = USD 10 Per Month (Paid Annually)
One Guest Post + One Article = USD 15 Per Month (Paid Annually)
- We will (be bound) keep the article posted on our website for the period payment has been made for. Though, we may decide to keep the article posted for a longer time if we feel the article is still relevant and helping our users.
- If you want to keep the article posted after one year, you can make the payment again for one year (there’s a 50% discount for next year onwards). Though we may ask you to revise the content if we feel the content is not relevant anymore or we will only revise the content if we have written that.
How to submit an article to WebRecourse
You need to discuss the topic before you start writing. Send the article in a ZIP file (Contains: Article in a .docx file + All Images) to our email at [email protected].
We simply reject the articles which do not have all the info’s as given above or if you have not discussed with us and rejected articles may not get any reply from our side (we apologize for this, read the above details carefully).
Once we approve your article, we will share with you the payment link, through which you can make the payment. The article will be published within 7 days after we have received the payment. After publishing, we will share the article ink with you.
Following Terms & Conditions Applied
- WebRecourse reserves the right to reject your article that does not meet our standards either in writing style, organization, or content.
- WebRecourse reserves the right to modify your article (For SEO or for any other reason) if needed. WebRecourse may include one or more internal/external links (affiliate links as well) within your article.
- Our authors retain ownership of their work. However, any content published on WebRecourse will be covered by the Creative Commons Attribution – 3.0 license. This allows us to publish your work for commercial/non-commercial purposes as long as we credit you as the author for the articles submitted by you.
- By submitting a post, you grant permission to WebRecourse, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- Articles once published on WebRecourse cannot be published anywhere else. Of course, article authors are allowed to publish the excerpt of the article to their own website and link back to the original article on WebRecourse.
For any further query, email at [email protected].
Updated On 20 Aug 2020