Thanks for your interest in writing for Web Recourse! We love connecting with writers that have something interesting and inspiring to say to our audience. Our target audience is bloggers and small business owners. If you’d like to publish a guest post, please do take some time and read through this page for guidelines and requirements.
Topics We Cover
This section is important. Here’s a list of topics that will work for our audience. You can write anything related to the topics given below. You can also take a look through our archives to figure out which topics have already been covered.
+ Creating A Website (Tutorials, Resources)
+ CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
+ WordPress (Themes, Plugins, Tutorials)
+ Blogging (Tutorials, Resources)
+ Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, Email Marketing)
+ Web Analytics (Tutorials, Resources)
+ E-Commerce Website (Tutorials, Resources)
+ Infographics (Related to any of the topics given above)
Important Guidelines – How to write for Web Recourse?
Please Note: We do not accept writers from web agencies and SEO companies. Your inquiries will be ignored. Please find below the guidelines, It’s general guidelines for writing and contributing to Web Recourse. We’d love to talk to you about writing for us, but we have to be honest that we’re pretty picky. We expect high-quality content because that is what our readers demand.
1. Content / Article must be unique and should not be published anywhere else.
2. Content of the article must have at least 1000 words. (.doc or .docx file).
3. Infographics can have at least 600 words about Infographic + Infographic.
4. Use images in the content, as images speaks more than the words (Attibute images if required).
5. Article should be SEO friendly (No worries, if you are not good in SEO! We will help).
6. There should be a featured image of size (width: 1920px, height: 1280px).
7. All outbound links in the article body will be marked nofollow (with some exception).
8. Outbound links should be linked to a blog post to compliment the article.
9. Outbound links should not be linked to a promotional, products or services page.
10. All external links to promotional, products or services pages will be removed.
11. One link to your own website is allowed in the author bio (dofollow / nofollow).
Also we need the following info to create your author profile.
1. Your Full Name you would like to be displayed.
2. An Email ID, which should be registered at gravatar with authentic author picture.
3. Your Info/ Intro in 25-30 Words.
4. Optional: Social media profile link (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+)
How to submit an article to Web Recourse
You need to send in a ZIP file (Contains: Article in a .doc file + All Images + Featured Image (width: 1920px, height: 1280px) + Authour Details – Name, Email ID, Info/Intro, Social Media Links ) to our email at email@example.com.
We simply rejects the articles which do not have all the info’s as given above and rejected articles will not get any reply from our side (we apologize for this, read the above details carefully). Your author profile will be created once you send us the first article.
Following Terms & Conditions Applied
- Web Recourse reserves the right to reject your article that does not meet our standards either in writing style, organization, or content. If your article is not published, we will inform you via email.
- Web Recourse reserves the right to modify your article (For SEO or for any other reason) if needed, all modification will be informed to you via email.
- Web Recourse may include one or more internal / external links with in your article.
- Our authors retain ownership of their work. However, any content published on Web Recourse will be covered by the Creative Commons Attribution – 3.0 license. This allows us to publish your work for commercial/non-commercial purposes as long as we credit you as the author.
- By submitting a post, you grant permission to Web Recourse, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- Articles once published on Web Recourse can not be published anywhere else without our permission. Of course, article authors are allowed to publish the excerpt of the article to their own website and link back to the original article on Web Recourse.
For any further query, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.