Creating a website or starting a blog and making them successful requires the use of right tools. Throughout my journey in Website Development, Blogging, Digital Marketing & Consulting, I’ve tried and used many different tools. Some weren’t that great, some were just OK and some I absolutely love! Below is a list of tools that I personally recommend and use almost on my every websites and blog.
Create Your Website Yourself Or Start A Blog
1. How to create a website – Step-by-step and easy tutorial to create your website yourself. Follow this amazing tutorial thoroughly and you will be able to create a beautiful website for yourself for your company.
2. How to start a blog – Starting your blog could be very easy if you have the right guide with you. It’s a step-by-step and easy to follow guide to start your own blog. This guide is specially created for beginners so that you can set up your blog easily.
3. Free blog setup – In case if you do not want to get into the technicalities or else if you don’t have enough time to setup your blog. I can help you set up your blog for FREE.
4. Hosting your blog and website – In the beginning, when you are just starting out, I recommend getting inexpensive, but reliable hosting. I highly recommend BlueHost. They are a reliable service with great customer service.
SiteGround is the other option, I would recommend for website or blog hosting. Their support and services are none to second. Both of these are also recommended by WordPress for hosting WordPress websites and blogs.
5. Free images for your website and blog – Images play an important role in creating a beautiful website or blog also it helps attract more visitors from social media. Best sources to get free images for your website and blog.
6. Creating your own images – I personally use and recommend Canva to create own images. For a free service, they are really feature-rich. They have got pre-made templates with the perfect dimensions for blog post images, infographics, and social media banners and posts.
WordPress Related Resources
1. How to install WordPress manually – In case if your web host does not provide 1-Click-WordPress-Installation, you may follow this easy tutorial to install WordPress manually.
2. Must have WordPress Plugins – To add more functionality to your WordPress website, you may need to install useful plugins. Using the right plugin is important here. Check out the most useful and must have plugins for your WordPress website and blog.
Get a fully responsive WordPress Website, Blog. Starts Just Rs. 9999 or USD 200, Read More. Free Domain, Free Hosting & 12 Months Premium Support.
Mailing List Setup
1. Optin Forms – In order to make your website or blog successful, it’s important that you start building your subscriber’s list. To create beautiful opt-in forms for your website and blog, I would recommend MailMunch or OptinMonster.
2. Email Marketing Software – For beginner’s, I would recommend MailChimp and GetResponse (Recommended). Once your website or blog becomes successful and you have enough subscribers in your list, You may choose to go with more advanced email marketing tools Aweber or Drip, Both of these tools are really good to automate your email marketing. For bloggers, I would suggest ConvertKit.
Search Engine Optimization
1. Learn & Master SEO – Search Engines play a very important role in making your website and blog successful. SEO helps you in getting more organic traffic to your website and blog. Here’s a list of articles and guides to help you learn and master the SEO.
2. SEO Tools – As a beginner, you can start with Google Webmaster tool and Google Analytics (It’s Free). But for more advanced and complete SEO tool, I would strongly recommend SemRush. It’s a premium and complete SEO tool for advanced usage.
Most trusted and ethical SEO Services in India, Starts Just Rs. 7999 or USD 160, Read More. Now let you business/website found online by your customers and prospects.
1. Social Share For Your Website – You should have social sharing option on your website so that your readers can share your website content on social channels easily. For Social Sharing I personally use SUMO, For Free, they offer a lot and most importantly it’s enough.
2. Social Media Publishing & Scheduling – I personally use and recommend Buffer, it’s a simple and easy tool to schedule posts on social channels, track the performance of your content, and manage all your social accounts in one place.
Monetizing Your Website & Blog
1. How to monetize your website and blog – If you looking forward to monetizing your website and blog, Here I have listed the 10 best and legit ways, you can make money from your website and blog. Use these techniques and thank me later 🙂